Monday, August 14, 2023

Mutual Efforts

    So, starting off with a new topic today. Often my blogs are a reflection of what I have experienced in my life till now. This is also a kind of a thing I have been going through for the past few days and finally decided to let out. 
    Ya, so jumping back to the topic directly, I was outside and was having a sip of water from my Bisleri, on which I noticed one thing, it read something like this- "Crush the bottle after use." I laughed. Reason? People no longer kept this limited to a Bottle or materialistic Things instead they have started applying these things in daily life too. I mean I know how much work is important to everyone. and everyone must take an effort to complete the work. But my dear friend make sure you are not taking advantage of a person. Now, taking advantage can be taken in various ways and they act so smartly that you don't even understand that they are using you. Using is not bad or a sin. But throwing people out when you are done is the worst kind of thing you can do to anyone. Be it a Relationship, Friendship, or any other thing, make sure you are kind and generous to people who are helping you out. 
    The Blog Title says MUTUAL EFFORTS. That means efforts should be shared. Any relationship cannot be maintained without mutual efforts. And if the efforts are not mutual, Walk Away. I know this hurts, I know. We gave everything to them and they, they can't even take a time out for you. You are giving 100% contribution and they are not even contributing 5%. If this is the case WALK AWAY as soon as possible, people like these will come to you when they need you and when you need them they will disappear. I have seen this and it hurts a lot but the one who is doing all this doesn't even realize this thing. 
    Recently I read this Quote- It says- "Koi agr aapke muh pr darwaza band krta hai toh unko yaad dila dena chahiye ki Kundi dono taraf hoti hai."
    To survive in this world, you need a "HEART OF STONE." Follow the principle of TIT FOR TAT." and don't get trapped. This concept of Mutual Effort also reflects how much you as an individual are contributing to a BOND. It must be very clear that any BOND is a two-way thing. It's not gonna work even if one of you stopped and the other one is still pursuing you to continue. 
     Also, one more thing to add to this, We can't force people to be with us. If they want to be with you, they will make efforts. And you will understand it. But if you are the only one who's making an effort, then walk away. Those people will realize that they have lost a Diamond while chasing Gold. Believe me...!!! Sooner or later in life, they'll realize that they had done wrong to you whenever they'll face a situation where they feel "LEFT OUT" in a bond. 
     And of course, Experience is the Best Teacher. So, forgive them, but yes never FORGET and deal with these people with CAUTION. Set boundaries with them. Continue only if the EFFORTS ARE MUTUAL.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mutual Efforts

     So, starting off with a new topic today. Often my blogs are a reflection of what I have experienced in my life till now. This is also...